Let us grow the com...

Notifications
Clear all

Let us grow the community together

Cygnus_Seneca
(@cygnus_seneca)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Since this community is in its infancy, i suggest we find ways of encouraging existing members to bring in more member. I am not a fan of incentivizing forums. But i would suggest have a points or credit system that allows people to earn when they invite people or contribute in the forum.

Later on, these points can be redeemed for resources in the forum, or access to premium forums, events or locked content.

BenPulsar liked
amorfati
(@amorfati)
Member Admin

Posted by: @cygnus_seneca

Since this community is in its infancy, i suggest we find ways of encouraging existing members to bring in more member. I am not a fan of incentivizing forums. But i would suggest have a points or credit system that allows people to earn when they invite people or contribute in the forum.

Later on, these points can be redeemed for resources in the forum, or access to premium forums, events or locked content.

Thank you for your suggestion! This is definitely a feature we will think about implementing when the community grows further. Your advice is much appreciated! 

BenPulsar liked
ReplyQuote
BenPulsar
(@benpulsar)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @cygnus_seneca

Good idea. And yes, we need numbers so as to grow even further. But so far so good, the progress is good. We can take baby steps towards the bigger goal. There is no rush. 

ReplyQuote
Share: