Notifications
Clear all

Hi everyone!

Forum - The Stoic Forum
(@martyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi there

I´m Martyn and I´ve been slowly reading about Stoicism over the last year as an attempt to rebuild my life. I find the philosophy fascinating and have a number of questions for you all...going to post now 😀 😀 

gardnermcgee
(@gardnermcgee)
Noble Member

Hi there @Martyn! Welcome to the Stoic Forum! 🙂 I agree, Stoicism really helps with our potential as a human being. How's your life rebuilding so far? 

ReplyQuote
Margaux Dizon
(@margaux)
Noble Member

@martyn Welcome to the community! Hope we could help each other in learning more about stoicism.

ReplyQuote
Forum - The Stoic Forum
(@martyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gardnermcgee

Hi there @Martyn! Welcome to the Stoic Forum! 🙂 I agree, Stoicism really helps with our potential as a human being. How's your life rebuilding so far? 

Thanks! It’s going slowly, trying to make each day better than yesterday…

ReplyQuote
Forum - The Stoic Forum
(@martyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @margaux

@martyn Welcome to the community! Hope we could help each other in learning more about stoicism.

Thank you! Me too!

ReplyQuote
lainedunc
(@lainedunc)
Noble Member

Hi @martyn! Welcome! If you need support and questions, just let me know! I'm quite new to stoicism as well but let's learn all together!

ReplyQuote
Richard Hawkins
(@richardhawkins)
Noble Member

Hi @martyn! Great to have you in the community. Same here, been into stoicism for the past year and it has improved my way of thinking in life.

ReplyQuote
frankrichardson1979
(@frankrichardson1979)
Noble Member

Hi there @martyn. Yes you can truly change your life and perspective through Stoicism. Let us understand and better ourselves each day. Have a great day.

ReplyQuote
Jacob Stephens
(@jacobstoic)
Noble Member

Hello @martyn, welcome to the community. I'm also new to Stoicism principles and also trying to become a better person every day. Let's learn together!

ReplyQuote
Forum - The Stoic Forum
(@martyn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to it!

ReplyQuote
Share: